Github update #03
Added files for Crazy Taxi (PC game)
- Crazy_Taxi_JPK_Tool.py – Tool for unpacking images from JPK archives
- Crazy_Taxi_JPK_File_format.txt – File format of the JPK archive
- Crazy_Taxi_Other_files.txt – Short description of the other files available in Crazy Taxi (AFS Archives, WPU Shaders, ADX sounds)
Added files for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 (PC game)
- TMNT_2003_short_info.txt – Short description of the each file type I have encountered in TMNT 2003 game (AFS archives, DAT files, TXD texture files, SFD Movie files, ADX Audio files, Fonts, dat files, Save dat files, dff files, anm files, pac files)
- Cheat table (infinite throwing stars, freeze life bar, score x10)
- Password list
Added Hex pattern search Tool
This tool was designed to help users find patterns
in hex values of game files while reverse engineering them.
It can display 4, 2 and 1 byte values converted to ASCII and integers
in multiple files. By changing input parameters user can
modify flow of actions during script execution.
For example user is able to search for 2 byte value, treat is as
little endian in files containing name “texture” and with extension “.res” or “.img”.
Data is viewed at once in one print statement to compare values in many files.